In real estate, it’s understood that personalized service really makes a difference. That’s why you are entitled to expect value-added, cost-free information and advice on real estate subjects that interest you. Here are a few examples of topics you might find worthwhile:
- Financial and market trends
- Neighborhood property activity
- Renovations and décor ideas
- Taxation and other municipal issues
If you want to be kept “up to speed” on a particular real estate issue, just call to make an appointment to set up a monitoring program that’s right for you. Here’s how it works:
- You define the issues that are most meaningful to you.
- We discuss the best approach to address your questions and concerns and determine the most appropriate method of reporting.
- We review your options on a regular or “as needed” basis, and you determine the information and response method you prefer.
Simply put, if you express personal interest in the real estate market, you deserve to receive the information that is most valuable to you.