There are countless apps available for smartphones or tablets that can put useful information at the fingertips of homeowners when and where they need it. Not only do they allow us to share community interests among friends and neighbors, they also help us manage our households more efficiently. The following are just a few of the many easy-to-download and simple-to-use apps that provide useful functions to conscientious homeowners:
- Centriq: Provides appliance service manuals and maintenance guides.
- Bubble Level: Acts as a virtual level and plumb for hanging pictures, building tables, and other carpentry.
- Happy Plant: Reminds homeowners to water plants and keeps a visual record of their growth.
- HomeZada: Manages mortgage and tax payments, renovation budgets, schedules and more.
- DIY Tip Genius: Gives do-it-yourself insider tips and tutorials for the household handyperson.
- Benjamin Moore Color Capture or Sherwin Williams ColorSnap®: Matches paint & décor colors