My Years Of Experience Will Help You to Buy & Sell….Fast!
I will provide the best service possible for every client I represent. I will not enter into a client relationship where I know what is expected of me cannot be done in good faith. I will not enter into an agreement with a seller, who is unrealistic in regards to proper pricing of this home. When hired to sell a client’s home, I will always make recommendations that can assist their home’s value or help reduce it’s marketing time. I will always remember that to have a winning relationship with my clients, we must always have a mutual goal.
I will uphold my honesty, loyalty, understanding, accountability, and creativity, as they are what makes me so different from the real estate masses.
- Area Sales Leader
- Women’s Council of REALTORS Governor for the State of Ohio 2013 & 2014
- RE/MAX Hall of Fame
- Named REALTOR Member of the Year by the Women’s Council of REALTORS 2012
- Ohio Association of REALTORS Award of Distinction 2009-2016
- Multi-Million Dollar Producer I Top 1% in Sales in the Toledo Area Association of Realtors 2010
- Top 14 Agent in the Toledo Area Association of Realtors in Sales 2010
- RE/MAX 100% Club 2007-2016
- Luxury Home Specialist & Certified Distressed Property Expert
- Top 10% of Ohio REALTORS 2009-2016
- Top 28 agent in sales in the Toledo Area Association of Realtors in 2009
- Named Entrepreneur of the year by the Women’s Council of Realtors 2009
- Lifetime member of the Toledo Board of REALTORS Million Dollar club
- $8.4 Million in Sales 2014-2015
- 2016 Award of Distinction Ohio Realtors President Sales Club
- #5 in Individual in Sales in Re/MAX Central & Northern Ohio Region July 2015
- #17 Individual in Sales in RE/MAX Central & Northern Ohio Region September 2015
My Certifications Enable Me To Serve Your Needs Most Efficiently
Your Full Time Northwest Ohio Hometown Realtor affiliated with RE/MAX MASTERS.
I was born and raised in the Northwest Ohio area, and attended The University of Toledo and The Medical College of Ohio. While attending these colleges I attained degrees in both Education, B.E. and Nursing, B.S.N.
Real Estate became my calling after 30 years of working in sales, with a keen eye for style, color,and precision, I began working as an Executive for Hudson Department Store, an Owner of Pamela’s Bridal Collection, a Designer for Samsen Furniture, and a Representative for Pharmaceutical Companies. My passion brought me to excellence in many areas of expertise.
As a Northwest Ohio native I’m well aware of growth patterns and ever changing, market conditions in Northwest Ohio, needed to determine Sales and Purchasing trends. Who is better to represent your real estate needs than someone who is a lifetime member of your community?
Currently, I am married with four children devoted to my family, community and of course to provide the best service possible, for every client, I represent. I will never enter into a client relationship, where I know what is expected of me cannot be done in good faith. I can handle the most complicated transactions; combined with my insight into the community, and my expert negotiating talents. I have become the local expert at putting together smooth, complicated-free sales transactions and lots of them!
Organizations I’ve Been Involved With That’s Improved My Real Estate Skills
- A Member of The Toledo Area Association of Realtors
- A Member of The Ohio Board of Realtors
- Lifetime Member of the Toledo Area Association of Realtors Million Dollar Club
- Toledo Area Association of Realtors Award of Distinction, 2007-2008
- A Member of The National Association of Realtors
- A Member of the Leadership Development Committee of the Toledo Board of Realtors 2005
Recent Client Testimonials
“Pam, thank you for helping us find and purchase a home. You made everything SO easy and smooth for us. From day one, you made it your goal to help us find what we were looking for, constantly emailing properties that you felt matched what we wanted (and they did!), always going out of your way to make sure we had all the information, setting up appointments on short notice and just providing the friendly service that is often hard to find these days. You were extremely patient, always smiling and willing to help in any way possible. Anytime we or anyone we talk to is in need of buying or selling a house, I’m DEFINITELY sending them to you.”
Oh by the way… I’m never too busy for your referrals. Your referrals are the greatest of all compliments. I am always willing to serve you and your friends and family.